Friday 25 July 2014

Wishlist


Hello!

Here are my top 5 that I’m absolutely lusting over and would love to get my hands on.




1. Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs – This has only just recently come out, but like every other Marc Jacobs scents, it is so beautiful. It’s fruity and floral, and very light, perfect for the summer.

2. M.A.C Studio Fix foundation – I feel like everyone on the planet owns a studio fix foundation, which everyone seems to be raving about as well. I was in Chester a few weeks back and I was flirting with the idea of getting it, but I've never bought a MAC foundation before so I would have to get a colour match, but some of the staff didn't really look approachable so I was put off of getting it. Next time though…

3. Dior Blush – This is such a pretty colour, and the packaging is slick as well. When it’s first applied the light colour is supposed to develop into a rosy blush to suit every individual’s complexion. Clever huh?

4. Real Techniques Limited Edition Duo Fibre Brushes – Once again, I'm a bit late on the bandwagon on getting these, but one day they will be mine. I absolutely love RT brushes so I know they won’t disappoint.

5. St.Tropez self tan dry luxury oil - I've been really into oils as moisturisers recently, so a tanning oil sounds right up my street. The dry luxury oil is supposed to give a natural looking golden glow without leaving you streaky. The formula included is clinically proven to keep your body moisturised up to 7 days.

What products have you been lusting over recently?  

Lia x

2 comments:

  1. nice wishlist. i would also love those RT brushes.

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :), There are also black ones about but i think they are the same as those but different packaging? But RT brushes are so good! x

      Delete